Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FEDORA HAT


I was always admiring women wearing hats, but I never dared to wear one myself... I felt a bit embarrassed and awkward at the same time...

I'd really love to have a black wool fedora hat in my wardrobe (a Maison Michel one please!) not only for those "bad hair" days but also for those days when you are really bored and you just want to wear your favorite pair of jeans with a cosy sweater. A hat would give this extra something to the outfit... Don't you agree?



(photos: garance dore, styleheroine)

1 comment:

  1. These trendy hats for women are a great choice for you. If you want to protect your skin from the sun and ensure that you look stylish while wearing it. These best ladies sun hats are made with high-quality materials that allow ample circulation of air.

    ReplyDelete