Friday, August 23, 2013

PLEATED SKIRT


 
How many times has each one of us sneaked into her mother's wardrobe to find those "little treasures" from the past?
 
Well, this time I found a navy pleated skirt, which although my mother had sewn by herself long ago, it is actually in excellent condition...
 
The truth is that lately I have been searching for a skirt like that, so you can imagine how quickly it became mine as soon as I saw it hanging in her closet (well to be honest I saw it hanging in my sister's closet but it was given to me profusely)!
 
 
Vest Proenza Schouler / Boots Chloe

8 comments:

  1. Those Chloe boots have been on my wishlist for this entire season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of the girly skirt and the boots is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing outfit! love love love those chloe booties:) everygirl's dream we guess!
    lots and lots of love from switzerland,
    Rachel and Nina from
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving the pleats! xx

    ReplyDelete