Thursday, July 18, 2013

BLUE JEANS

(Me wearing Balmain jeans, Jimmy Choo white pumps, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace worn as bracelet)


I remember when I was in high school you had to, among other things, wear the super trendy pair of jeans that could make you acceptable to popular students. Those jeans that period were Levis 501. Everybody should have to own at least one of them in their closet.

Mine was a pair of faded black ones and I was taking them off only when I wanted to go for a bath…


Years passed by (I think Levis were on top of all brands for many years) and I can also recall wearing brands such as Replay, Diesel and many more…


The last few years I’ve concluded that my favorite jeans are JBrand for their slim fit and Current/Elliot for their boyfriend fit (although in the picture above I am experimenting with a pair of ripped Balmain).

If you ask me what is the most important piece that anyone should have in their wardrobe I think my answer would be a pair of good quality blue jeans. I think I don't need to start counting with how many ways you can wear them and no need to say also that it's a piece you can wear from day to night!

Do you have a favorite piece in your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment