Sunday, July 28, 2013

NAVY BLUE

A couple of posts earlier I talked to you about my favorite colors... Now I'm gonna tell you which is the color I don't like the most: navy blue!

I dislike that color because it is very dark, almost like black, but not black... I also thought that it is a color to be worn by "serious people"... if you know what I mean...

Well, all of the above thoughts were valid until now... 

In the pictures below I realised that you can even wear total navy and have a really chic result...

(3.1 Phillip Lim / Calvin Klein / Celine)

(Chloe / Dries Van Noten / Hermes)

(Jil Sander / Lanvin / Marc Jacobs)

(Marni / Maison Martin Margiela / Peter Som)

(Stella McCartney / Thakoon / The Row)

And don't forget that navy goes really well with white, grey and red... Trully unexpectedly, it makes a really nice mix with black (!!!)...

I started reconsidering everything about the specific color and I've already started searching for a pair of pants and sweater, as I already have a navy blue coat.

(photos: style.com)

1 comment:

  1. Loving all that you are up to it.
    R u on bloglovin?
    It gets easier for we all to follow your amazingness here.

    xx

    www.thefashionadroit.com

    Diana

    ReplyDelete